Guests rates 2017
Dinner is included in Our bed & breakfast. Packed lunch or full-board is optional.
Half-board (per person per night)
• High season: € 67 when staying 2 or more nights or € 73,70 for 1 single night
• Off season: € 63 when staying 2 or more nights or € 69,30 for 1 night
• Midweek outside of holidays: € 58 when staying 2 or more nights or € 63,80 for 1 night
Full-board (per person per night)
• Both high and off season: € 83 when staying 2 or more nights or € 89,50 for 1 night
Children –1 year: free (in their own child's bed)
• Single room: + € 26 /night/room
• Packed lunch (take-away): € 5,50
• Maxi packed lunch: € 8
• Warm lunch (2 courses): € 15
- High season: all Belgian school holidays, i.e. July and August, autumn half-term (1st November), 2 weeks Christmas holidays, spring half-term (February/March), 2 week Easter holidays, Ascension (May) and Whitsun holidays (May/June).
- Half-board prices include dinner (3 courses), bed & breakfast. Herbal tea, grain coffee and spring water are available in the morning and in the evening. We also serve real organic coffee at breakfast on demand. You can stay at Bois-le-Comte between 5 p.m. and 10 a.m.
- Full board: If you do not want to go out during the day but prefer to stay at the guest house, we propose the full board arrangement. Warm lunches (2 courses) are included, hot drinks are available all day and the guests' lounge will be heated for you on cold days. You can also use your bedroom all day.
- Lunch: We can serve you a warm lunch during school holidays and most weekends. A packed lunch can always be prepared for you. Both can be ordered the evening before.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.